Friday, September 19, 2008

The New campus club

Hey all,

Finally after going through the long drawn out process of gettin permissions to start a campus club, I managed it!! Yippeee.. Could not have done it without RJ(aka Rohan Jain)'s and Gaurav Gat's help though. Thank you guys!

The campus club is named 'TECH@CAMPUS' and actually I'm pretty proud of my handiwork on the poster. :-) But then I totally agree that it could be better. I plan to bring that up in the first session. Let me show you what the poster looks like.
So thats what it looks like. Cool aint it? :-) Did it in 20 mins with PhotoShop CS2.

That apart, the shaastra team does not fail to disappoint. The 'shopfloor to topfloor' competition has suddenly been totally changed out of perspective. I have no idea how they can suddenly change the whole competition idea one day after the end date and then extend the date by 5 days. This is REALLY irritating. Oh and yes I was participating in it. Also in Qualcomm Innovator challenge ( http://www.shaastra.org )

So that was a more or less ordinary day. Tomorrow have my DSP pracs. Not looking forward to them in the least.

Will post the seminar pics and some cool tutorials on saturday and sunday.

TECH@CAMPUS ROCKS!!

Nikhil

4 comments:

  1. Hey Nik, good work there..Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Nix..Keep going!!Waiting for some amazing posts nix..So gear up now:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for your future posts nix..

    ReplyDelete